Friday, September 24, 2010

The Fragile

Trent sums it up perfectly


She shines In a world full of ugliness
She matters when everything is meaningless

Fragile

She doesn't see her beauty
She tries to get away
Sometimes It's just that nothing seems worth saving

I can't watch her slip away

I won't let you fall apart

She reads the minds of all the people as they pass her by
Hoping someone can see
If i could fix myseld i'd-
But it's too late for me

I wont let you fall apart

We'll find the perfect place to go where we can run and hide
I'll build a wall and we can keep them on the other side
...but they keep waiting
...and picking
... It's something i have to do
I was there, too Before everyhting else
I was like you

1 comment:

  1. I miss you and love you, did you write this? - Your friend, Christine.

    ReplyDelete