Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mojo working

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Most photos Jacked from SMV Blog writters. and a couple others from Nasty Gal blog


Just some Photos I am completley inspired by right now. I'm totally into mixing pretty with punk. Rocker with whimsical or native and willowy. Thats what I feel these photos represent..
I have also been getting in touch with my Native american side(all 1/8th of me haha)I've always been into the art and culture as a kid. I used to make dreamcatchers with my Mom and go to Pow wows @ her college. If I ever visit my Auntie I'll take pictures of the one she still has that I made when I was like 10, it's fucking gorgeous, not to toot my own horn, but for 10!! come'om I'm happy it didn't turn out to be a ball of feathers and suede string. I also am starting to be come facinated with dead shit. Like skulls, actually REAL skulls and taxadermy animals. I know creepy but I am a dirt bag sometimes. ;) LOVE you Christine!

Toodles xo

2 comments: