Friday, June 11, 2010

Newbie on the Block


























So I am pretty new to this Blogging thing. I have always been hesitant to start one becuase I am not to self centered but since I am going to be opening an online Vintage boutique within the next week I figure HEY why not? anywase here are just a couple things that inspire me in my everyday life...I love music and music is a HUGE part of my life. I am mostly influenced by music when it comes to fashion, isn't it crazy how hearing something can make the feelings and emotions inside of you swirl together? I pretty much grew up listening to all the bands posted above and then some. I miss great music, the industry today is not what it used to be. Everything now is so over produced...good luck listening to their acctuall voices..hmph.
Ahh ramblings..maybe I won't do so bad at this blog thing...we'll see. I will keep you posted on when Dutch Oven opens up and will post everything to my blog as well. The store will be on Etsy and ebay. Tata for now

No comments:

Post a Comment