Wednesday, June 16, 2010

School house rocks 'dem wranglers

Hump day..thank godess. I am looking forward to the weekend, I have managed to set up a friend with adopting a new puppie. A friend of my roomate is getting divorced and can't take the puppie with her to her new apartment, so Josh's friend has agreed to adopt her!!Saturday we will all meet up and do the adopting. AW I LOVE Dogs!!! I seriously wish I could have a HUGE ranch and raise 10 dogs! that would be so awesome, the love they give you is like none..well some compare it to a child but I don't have any childeren so for now, my dog is my child!

Anywase had UH mazing Thai food last night. and JUST planned a trip to Seattle and Portland with one of my besties and her friend in the Fall. It should be a blast these ladies are ONE of a kind women. I can't wait to go thrifting up there!!

Here is yet another item I will be selling on Dutch Oven Vintage. Its a Lovely 1960's floral print scarf. This scarf reminds me of School House Rock for those of us who remember it. It's about 24" long and 5" wide. Exact measurments will be posted when it goes on sale. Tata for now xoxox

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo's C/O my wonderful Josh!

I'm wearing: Cropped wrap around top (girft)
Vintage Leather Shoulder bag (gift from Late Grt Aunt)
Vintage (reminds me of)School House Rocks Scarf
Vintage (UH Mazing) High-Waisted Wranglers
Shoes: Old(er) Steve Maddens

No comments:

Post a Comment