Monday, June 14, 2010

Sneak Peep!

Happy Monday bloggers! hope everyone had a nice weekend, as did I. I did some thrifting and garage sale hoping this weekend with Josh(my AMORE). Found some amazing finds, here is a sneak peep of a few of the fabulous items that will SOON be for sale on Etsy and Ebay. I should have the items up and available for US and international purchase before the end of this week. I am just waiting for Josh to finish fixing my comp :( Untill then have a great monday!!












OH saw the most amazing site this weekend. Josh and I were driving up hwy 1 today and saw a drummer set up on a cliff over looking a trechurous drop of over 300' to the beautiful beach below. I wanted him to stop so I could snap a quick pic to share my experience but there was no where to pull over... I have alot of very unusual things happen to me or around me, I blame it on my inviting energy. Hopefully I will be a better blogger and get to snap pictures of some of these things to share with you in the future. Tata for now XO




No comments:

Post a Comment