Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer Wish List

these are a couple things that I want for summer. Untill I win the lottery...thats proabably the way they will stay :)
1.Jeffrey Campbell-99
These shoes will be mine...a must have for F/W 2010
Photobucket

2.Dixie Friend-Madison Ave Dress (Pinupgirlclothing.com)
I Love pin up girls clothing but everything is WAY to big for me in the boobs so I have to be very very selective about the things I order from there. this happens tobe one that I have had my eye on for MONTHS! This will be perfect for my Cruise next month!
Photobucket

3.American Apearal-Stretch bull denim high waist cuff short
Who wouldn't want these? they better make more colors other then kahki, perfect for those sweltering bay area summer days!
Photobucket

4.American Aperal-4-way stretch high-waist side zipper pants
Just cause I desperatly need high waisted black pants, STAT!
Photobucket

5.American Aperal- Chambray Round collar short sleeve button up
this is a gorgeous shirt! so versatile I love this for summer!!
Photobucket

Yay it's Friday manana!! Looking forward to yet another gorgeous weekend @ the beach with my love and my pups! TaTa for now XO

No comments:

Post a Comment